Tuesday 2 July 2019

Term 2 reflection

I think I haven't been learning that much this year because I have been distracted by my classmate’s
and talking way too much. But I think it was a good decision for the teacher to have an idea that if we
talked too much we have to move our desks and that helped me a lot. So I think that I need to improve
on not talking to people around me. 


I think some of my favourite times this year is when we do stuff that is really interesting.
I have enjoyed writing because you can do stuff like report writing or recount writing which I really liked
this year. I liked how you could choose what the topic you did in report writing and recount writing.
My next step is  to make more detailed sentences as in more informational sentences.


I think I have been really good at math this year.  I have gone to the tippity top I can be and I feel like I
have done really well because I have done everything I can to be the best I can be at maths. I can
still learn more.

I didn't like how they close room 3’s back door because it was really fun and other people just didn't
do what they were allowed to do there on frosty mornings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.