Monday 5 August 2019

Melted wax Art

I really like this because it was fun because you're melted crayons to make paint . It wold dry really quickly. What we were doing was crayon art making a clown portrait. We boiled water in an electric fry pan with a  muffin container that we put the  crayons to melt in. Each paintbrush had its own colour.  First we drew what we were going to paint on a piece of paper . Then we had to have turns at painting because there wasn't enough space  for everyone.  Then we had to paint in the background. then we took a picture of all the ones that we're finished.  Then we hung them up on a string across the classroom.
                                                                             I really like my clown  because it has big free spaces .



  

4 comments:

  1. Wow Frank, you explained that process so well I reckon we could give it a go at home! It sounds fun 🖍! And I love your use of colour for your clown, very cheerful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Frank, your's is really really cool, i like yours because it isn't overflowed with detail, and because its a really really simple amazing clown. I wish mine was your's. you explained it really good but... what was your favorite part? Also what was the part you didn't like? cause it is really cool and i want to know what you didn't like?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't remember I bib like the top hat. By Francis.

      Delete
  3. By the way, my name is Kaya.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.